WE ARE NOT JUST A BARTENDING SCHOOL.
WE ARE A PROFESSIONAL COMMUNITY
of highly knowledgeable, deeply passionate, sincerely thoughtful, and seriously fun-loving philosophers committed to the art of tending bar, the craft of cocktail-making, and the journey of spirits from invention to consumption. Our hands-on bartender certification program, led by "Cocktail Queen" Rohini Moradi, prepares you for greatness in one of the most exciting and enduring industries in the world. Make your next step an extraordinary leap as we guide you through a detailed exploration of the history, present, and future of the trade of bartending. Equipped with a top-quality bar tool kit, hours behind a real bar, and personal training from our experienced (and BarSmarts certified) instructors, you will emerge from our top-shelf course ready to excel behind any bar.
Our program is designed to train anyone - from the ambitious amateur to the adventurous bar professional - how to pour your own personality and strengths into the mix. This course prepares you for the change that is taking place in the industry. The craft is back, baby.
WhY DOES OUR PROGRAM WORK SO WELL?
- Hold classes in a real functioning bar
- Use real, fresh garnishes (no plastic lemons and limes here)
- Our class size is small (8 students max), meaning more individual focus
- Our course has been designed by industry leaders
- Our instructors are successful bartenders
- We actually taste (only top-shelf ) and learn about the spirits while we work with them
- We offer apprenticeships at popular San Francisco bars (you can practice your newly learned skills and apply them to real life. So important!)
- We welcome graduates to sit in on future classes (for free)
- Receive mentorship from our industry veterans
- You can continue to engage with The Cocktail Camp community
- Stay in touch and in the know with our newsletter and social network
- Free resume consultation
- Discounted entry into our Mixology sessions (25%)
- Go above & beyond the course with our Master Classes.