"While a bartending certificate is not required to bartend in California,
the correct bartending skills certainly are." -Every Bar Manager
We are not just a bar-tending school.
We are a professional community
of highly knowledgeable, deeply passionate, sincerely thoughtful, and seriously fun-loving philosophers committed to the art of tending bar, the craft of cocktail-making, and the journey of spirits from invention to consumption. Our hands-on bartender certification program, led by "Cocktail Queen" Rohini Moradi, prepares you for greatness in one of the most exciting and enduring industries in the world. Make your next step an extraordinary leap as we guide you through a detailed exploration of the history, present, and future of the trade of bartending. Equipped with top-quality bar tool kit, hours behind a real bar, and personal training from our experienced (and BarSmarts certified) instructors, you will emerge from our top-shelf course ready for success behind any bar.
Our program is designed to train anyone - from the ambitious amateur to the adventurous bar professional - how to pour your own personality and strengths into the mix. This course prepares you for the change that is taking place in the industry. The craft is back, baby.
WHY CHOOSE US?
[Our success is your success]
- Classes are held in an actual bar
- We use real, fresh garnishes (no plastic lemons and limes here)
- Our class size is small (8 students max), meaning more individual focus
- Our course has been designed by industry leaders
- Our instructors are successful bartenders
- We actually taste (only top-shelf ) and learn about the spirits while we work with them
- We offer apprenticeships at popular San Francisco bars (you can practice your newly learned skills and apply them to real life. So important!)
- We welcome graduates to sit in on future classes (for free) to refresh your knowledge anytime
- Check out materials from our student library to broaden your horizons
- Continue to engage with The Cocktail Camp community at our alumni events
- Stay in touch and in the know with our newsletter and social network
- Free resume consultation
- Discounted entry code for ServeSafe and TIPS certification
- Discounted entry into our Mixology sessions (25%)
- Go above & beyond the course with our Master Classes.